Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whew. Thank goodness for the guidlines.

Okay, these are probably the most boring posts ever, but they are really keeping me in line. This morning, after not sleeping well last night, I really wanted to just go back to bed. But I couldn't do that because I would have to mention it in the guidelines report. Also, as you will see below, I didn't really meet my work requirement or my exercise requirement yesterday so I have already made plans to come closer to meeting both of them today. I'm on day 11 or so of these guidelines and I haven't collapsed in food coma yet, nor have I lost a whole day doing nothing. I'm finding a good balance between work and leisure. So thank goodness for posts about guidelines.
  • Up and dressed to the shoes. Did it.
  • 1 hour study math test. I did
  • 1 hour blogs. I did.
  • 1 hour exercise. It was pouring when I got up and I put it off. Which means I didn't do it.
  • 4 hours work. Hmmm. There was a good half hour or more of picking up. And, if you count doing my laundry I totally met this guideline. However, in doing my laundry what I was really doing was watching multiple episodes of Sports Night. So I didn't really meet this goal.
  • Keep up with dishes and picking up. Yes
  • Nap maximum time 30 minutes. No nap.
  • Eat when hungry stop when full. Yep
  • Plan food the day before. Yes
  • Fruit and vegges watching movies. Yes.
All in all, not a bad day. And Sports Night is a great show.

1 comment:

  1. I need to instate some sort of guidelines for myself. It has been a busy week at work and that means its been pretty slug-central ta home! Drives me nuts - but I am stuck to the couch! -S

    ReplyDelete