Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Guidlines and a Tuesday

This is a time of relaxing, for sure. I don't think I have met any of my goals for work 4 hours of work for awhile now. Today was no different.
  • Up and dressed to the shoes. It was touch and go for awhile there, but I did get up and by skipping the shower, was able to get dressed.
  • 1 hour study. Did this
  • 1 hour blogs. Did this. I can't believe I'm not caught up yet!
  • 1 hour exercise. I took an entirely unnecessary walk to the library to return a movie and then walked to the store for some supplies.
  • 4 hours work. Not really. If you double count the walk as also work, then I think I have two hours. Sports Night wins again.
  • Keep up with dishes and picking up. I did do this!
  • Nap maximum 30 minutes. I actually set the nap timer for an hour as I haven't been sleeping well and was very tired. But 25 minutes in, the phone rang and it woke me up. I felt refreshed so I did meet my napping limitations goal.
  • Eat only when hungry, stop when full. I wasn't hungry at dinner so I didn't eat.
  • Plan food the day before. Did this.
  • Fruit and veggies while watching movie. I actually had a peanut butter coconut honey concoction.
Not bad day. Just no work.

2 comments:

  1. Can you remind me what 4 hours of work you mean? I think this is work around the house, right? Or is this work at your job? Confused about the guidelines, S

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Work" is work around the house. I'm back posting, so this was back before I had to go back to actual work.

    ReplyDelete