Monday, December 22, 2008

Three sentence movie reviews--You Kill Me.


This was a movie to watch if you like any of the main actors or have a lot of time on your hands. The story line was interesting, though I felt that some of the characters (Bill Pullman) and scenes were sort of dropped into the story randomly. Movies about alcoholics are kind of interesting and I felt like the main character's attempts to become sober were accurately depicted, though I have no first-hand experience.
poster from: http://www.impawards.com/2007/you_kill_me.html

2 comments:

  1. When did you post this? My reader missed it. Sounds like a movie I will choose to miss! -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have been so behind on your blog it was fun to catch up with your last month of posts! I like the newly added 3 sentence movie reviews - keep those coming. I am excited to see you back in the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete