Monday, December 29, 2008

Three sentence movie reviews--Tully


An understated story about the sometimes-rough transition from adolescence to adulthood set on a family farm in Nebraska. Sometimes I find a movie and I can't imagine how I and the movie could have existed at the same time for so long and I wasn't aware of it. Excellent acting all around and filled with many tiny moments of joy, I highly recommend this.
poster from: http://moviegoods.com/movie_product_static.asp?master_movie_id=34256

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this movie. It is interesting to have that happen because I feel like I keep on top of these things. Looks like that actress is on Law and Order these days - or at least that is what I am thinking. -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to add this to my Netflix Queue only to find it was already there! And it's an Instant Play so I'll get to watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete