I concluded I did not have enough bias tape to complete this project, so I made some more. Matt helped. I have good spacial relations, but not good enough to be 100% confident that I could make the bias tape exactly as before with those stripes.
Also, I discovered my iron has sprung a leak. I store it on top of the file cabinet when I'm not sewing and I discovered a wet, rusty mess below the file cabinet. This involved moving the file cabinet and cleaning under it.
Then I propped it up on bars of soap so air would circulate under and dry the bottom, without leaving rust stains.
I felt very smart to think of this solution.
Should there be any future reference needed, this is the way you slice your stripy bias tape to get bias tape to come out vertical.
Here's my new bias tape maker! It's the yellow thing on the right, nosed against the iron.
Here's my good helper.
And here I am sewing together sleeves. You can see where the iron drips.