Sunday, November 9, 2014

Shrug Pattern

It's grown cold and my work dress is short sleeved.  What to do with my cold arms?  Make three more dresses in a long-sleeved pattern?  Possibly, if I had more money and more time.  Instead, I purchased a pattern for a shrug from Jalie Patterns.

This is the first pattern I've bought from this pattern company, which is Canadian and has a lot of active wear. I will likely buy more because I liked that the pattern paper was high quality and the shrug was easy to assemble.  Process photos coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon from your time zone! Today is the day! Comments will be made. Catching up will be done. Happily in front of a cracking fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Shruggy goodness. I like that the pattern company meets your approval!!!

    ReplyDelete