Friday, January 3, 2014

New Glass!

My Aunt Carol has been on a clean and purge streak and boy, did I win.  Do I want the cactus glasses that were my Great-Uncle Tom's?  Yep.  Do I want the cocktail glasses that were my grandmother's?  Yes ma'am.
Uncle Tom's cactus glasses. There were 12, but I've learned that they don't stack well, so now there are 10.

Grandma's cocktail glasses, which would be even more amazing if I had put them against something white, so you could see the fabulous color.

They have these pretty roses etched on them.

And this is fabulous.  It has a glass stir stick and I love the shape.  Plus, the cups stack.
And now I must purchase something to contain all this glassware.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously fabulous additions to your home. Can't wait to come over for a soiree to enjoy a special beverage out of one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, especially the cocktail glasses!

    ReplyDelete