Sunday, July 14, 2013

Three sentence movie reviews: Frances Ha

I loved, loved, loved this movie, finding it a great time capsule of that mid-20s stage when embryonic adults* are just finding their way.  It was also quite funny and sweet and chock full of details that felt very familiar to me.  I can see how the main character might grate on people, but I fell squarely on the side of amused adoration.

Cost: $3.00
Where watched:  Laurelhurst

ps. I hate this poster.


*granted, the main character was 27 and not super embryonic, but sometimes it takes time to find your way.  Believe me, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I cannot remember seeing anything about this movie. It seems that it would be super fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I've ever heard of this. Looks interesting. I'll try to remember that it exists, lol.

    ReplyDelete