Tuesday, July 16, 2013

(prompt) ends. Broadsheet Published.

For the past 10 weeks I've been taking a writing class called (prompt) given by Write Around Portland.  It's been a fabulous experience and this night was no different.  Tonight we got our broadsheets, which feature work by everyone in the class.

I was quite happy with my (prompt) experience and in the future I will publish a few of the pieces I wrote during the class on the blog.  In the meantime, thanks to Write Around Portland, my fellow class participants and especially Matt Blair, our instructor.

2 comments:

  1. I love the broadsheet. How cool. Your piece is really nice (I double clicked out to see it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the broadsheet. What a neat idea! Thanks to Sara for the tip about double clicking the picture to see your piece. I thought your imagery was great!

    ReplyDelete