Saturday, July 27, 2013

Colette Patterns' Laurel: Fabric Preview and more muslin action.

Straight from the dryer.  The blue in the back is the color of the shirts/dresses. The striped material in the middle is to make bias binding for the shirts/dresses. The green seersucker (this is how I can get more seersucker in my wardrobe) and awesome print are for aprons.  Note:  It is very difficult to dry 10.5 yards of fabric.  Very, very difficult.
 
To review: Full Bust Adjustment gave more room in the bust, but then, due to lack of dart, gave too much room in the abdomen area.  I have not been able to find any solutions for this on the Internet and so...
 
...here is where I remove some from the sides to attempt to fix this problem.  It's all I can think to do.
 
Eh.  I'm not sure that did much good.
 
Plus, now I'm wrinkly in the back.
 
I'm making the sleeve a bit bigger.
 
And here I am with sleeves. I don't like how they flare out.
 
Back view.
 
Yep.  I think the sleeves need to be even bigger.
 

1 comment:

  1. I like the fabric choices. Of course I am especially keen on that seersucker!!!

    ReplyDelete