Sunday, October 28, 2012

Three sentence movie reviews: Son of No One

I've discovered that one thing Channing Tatum can't do is grow decent facial hair as the mustache he wore through this movie was just incredibly ridiculous and I'm not sure why it was even necessary.  This movie is full of good acting, but alas, the plot is awful and that nullifies anything the actors might do.  And while I am usually annoyed when female characters are not developed, to the detriment of the movie (Ahem, Crazy Heart) I get absolutely incensed when the female characters are whisked on and off the screen once and then to neatly tie up the plot at the end, as happened with this movie.

1 comment:

  1. So you are saying Movember is not going to be a theme month for him! I'm completely enjoying our national enjoyment of mustaches right now. I guess that is evidenced by my current Facebook profile!!!!!

    ReplyDelete