Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mail!

So Kristen, she of the Good Wishes to Kristen Party, knows how much I love my birthday.  I think she also must know how much I love unexpected mail.  Because you will never guess what arrived today in the mail for me.

It's a birthday scavenger hunt!  I get to find these twelve places around Portland, take a picture of myself with them and when I have sent her seven pictures I get gift #1.  When I send her ten pictures I get gift #2.  If I find all  twelve places I get unlimited bragging rights.  I know where six are right now.  You know I'm going for unlimited bragging rights, right?

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing gift! Props to Kristen, she does know you well. I can't wait to see further posts on your adventures. :)

    I didn't notice the month until now. Happy October post! We are stuck in August!!!

    ReplyDelete