Sunday, October 7, 2012

Three sentence movie reviews: Ira & Abby

The previews before the movie began were so horrendous I got gun-shy and turned off the movie before it started.  However, I eventually recovered and can report that the movie itself was one of the more delightful films I've seen this year.  Beginning with two characters, the movie builds and builds on itself, spreading witticisms here and there, until it vaults into a giddily funny climax which once again had me thinking, "That Jennifer Westfeldt is so SMART."

Cost:  free from library
Where watched: at home.

(and was quite difficult to locate)
(If by quite difficult you mean it took clicking on four google search results)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... Don;t recall this title. I definietly want to see it based on your recommend.

    ReplyDelete