Saturday, August 15, 2009

Three sentence movie reviews--A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints


The first ten minutes of this movie I had the following thoughts: 1)I'm glad I didn't grow up in Queens, and 2) these guys are assholes. But then I got sucked into the story and ended up really enjoying the movie, though I have a sneaking suspicion I would find the whole thing juvenile if I watched it in five years. I've never understood the whole Shia LaBeouf thing before, but I get it now.

Bechdel score. Two women: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

poster from: http://www.impawards.com/2006/guide_to_recognizing_your_saints.html

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I had not pondered watching this before. And now it is a definite NO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of this movie. It has lots of good actors.

    ReplyDelete