Sunday, August 23, 2009

The best intentions.

Things I had in my mind to do today.
  • Deal with the greens harvested from the garden
  • Start at least one round of cheese, if not two
  • Make some salad dressing
  • Work on my scrapbook
  • Work on the roman shades

Things actually done today
  • Five loads of laundry, washed, hung to dry, brought in, folded and put away.
  • Finish fiction book
  • Finish non-fiction book
  • Start fiction book.
  • Take two naps
  • Pretty much laze about.

I think I'm feeling a bit paralyzed by my unfinished projects. Blast!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I am having one of those days today. Silly! It's the lazing that drives me nuts about myself! :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "actually done" day sounds way more fun than what you had planned to do! :)

    ReplyDelete