Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Rush Ticket! The Last Five Years

I bought my first rush ticket to see this two-person musical about the beginning, middle and end of a relationship.  The musical begins from the woman's perspective as the relationship is ending, and from the man's as the relationship is beginning.  They cross in the middle and by the end of the play, the woman is at the beginning of the relationship and the man at the end.

My rush ticket cost $20.00 and I highly recommend stopping by Portland Center Stage and asking how the process works, if you aren't familiar.  They were very nice.

Also, this musical will be a movie soon.  It comes out later this year.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really cool musical!

    Is the rush ticket where you go in like the last hour before the play begins and see if there are tickets left & if there are, they sell them to you for cheap? If so, I did that once and got to see Pride & Prejudice from the 2nd row for $20. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly was it was and it was so awesome. I'm going to do it again when there's another play I want to see. Tickets for this would have been $55.00 otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Every time I saw the title of this post in my reader I kept thinking it was a RUSH ticket and that somehow you would be seeing Neil Purt and Geddy Lee. Ha ha!!! Sounds like a really interesting show. And to get the ticket for only $20. Even sweeter!

    ReplyDelete