Saturday, November 16, 2013

Three sentence movie reviews: Havoc

I came away from this movie thankful that I'm not wealthy and don't have an over-privileged daughter who only finds "real" while slumming in the ghetto.  I can't say I enjoyed this film; Anne Hathaway was good--she often "brings it"--but something was off. It may be that she didn't look or talk like a teenager, yet many of her character's motivations supposedly stemmed from being a teenager.

Cost: $2.75 from Videorama
Where watched:  at home.


Channing Tatum screen time report:  approximately 3 minutes, in the background.  And yes, that was why I picked this movie.  Only one more to go and I will have seen every feature-length film he is credited with on IMDB.  Unfortunately, that one is Supercross: The Movie.  It has a Rotten Tomatoes rating of 6%.  I watch them so you don't have to.

2 comments:

  1. You are so kind to take care of us this way. I am guessing this is a major NFS. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6%? Wow. Well, I DID watch "Metal Tornado" just so I could blog about it, so I sort of feel your pain. I'm happy to report that, since that movie, Lou Diamond Phillips experienced a resurgence in his career through the show "Longmire" (which is very good). That makes the 15-year-old in me who crushed on him in "Young Guns" happy.

    ReplyDelete