Friday, March 22, 2013

Three sentence movie reviews: 10 Things I Hate about You


This movie is much better than it had any right to be.  Probably because a bunch of very good actors* took this usual high school romantic comedy up several notches.  Also, I think the setting is so magical, it conspires to make the movie great too.

Cost:  free from library.
Where watched:  at home.


*Joseph Gordon-Levitt!  Julia Styles!  Allison Janney!  And Heath Ledger, who, it is amazing and sad to realize, would be dead less than 10 years from when this was filmed.

2 comments:

  1. I love this movie. We own it, so I still watch it every once in a while. And I always thought that Heath Ledger looked so sexy with the dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this movie stands the test of time. Like Say Anything, whenever I spot it on a channel I am surfing by, I must stop and watch. Julia Stiles is pretty darn awesome in this movie!

    ReplyDelete