Friday, January 18, 2013

Three sentence movie reviews: Silver Linings Playbook

On second viewing (I brought the boyfriend along this time; he liked it) I can say that I really enjoyed the speeches by Jennifer Lawrence's character when I could tell she'd been through a lot of therapy:  "Let's talk about that..."  I also enjoyed how clearly and succinctly the family dynamics came through.  This held up quite well through a second viewing and I can still recommend it.

Where watched:  Regal City Center 12.
Cost:  Free, thanks to passes.


poster from:  http://www.impawards.com/2012/silver_linings_playbook_ver3.html
(I find their eye color in this poster distracting)

1 comment:

  1. This was my sleeper hit of the viewing season. I know it wasn't really a sleeper, since it has gotten all those awards and nominations. So glad that it held up to view #2

    ReplyDelete