Saturday, January 5, 2013

Three sentence movie reviews: A Late Quartet

If I hadn't been sitting in the movie theater, I probably would have wandered off and found something else to do.  But I wasn't annoyed or disgruntled while sitting in the movie theater, so this wasn't a bad movie, just one where I was simultaneously bored and interested.  It did contain good acting all around and the subject matter (famous chamber music quartet) was one I'd never given much thought to at all.

Where watched:  Laurelhurst Theater
Cost: $3.00

poster from: http://www.impawards.com/2012/late_quartet.html

2 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this movie before! "Simultaneously bored and interested" pretty much describes how I felt about my latest Oscar winner, "Rebecca."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice that this was not a full price film, then. How unique to be both bored and interested. I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete