Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just one thing: Shelves in Order

Hey, no doubt you've read the fascinating post detailing the bathroom shelves becoming organized due to diligence, Ikea magazine boxes and a box cutter. No? Click here.

Mission for the week of December 4-10: Clean out uppermost shelf in pantry.

Future Patricia here! I've journeyed all the way from January 1, 2012 to tell you that I did not accomplish this mission and then never set a mission for the rest of the weeks in December. I was really busy actively avoiding preparing for Christmas which looked like a lot of reading and watching movies and not much doing anything else. "Just one thing" will return in 2012.

2 comments:

  1. I have read it! And commented on it! Can't wait to see what Just One Thing brings for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like commentary from Future Patricia!

    ReplyDelete