Friday, August 20, 2010

Three sentence movie reviews: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World


It seems I've crossed some great divide where watching a movie that begins at 10:00 pm is difficult because I have trouble staying awake. Despite my sleepiness, I can tell you that this was a very clever movie which anyone who played (or listened to her brother's endless playing of) video games in the 1980s will enjoy. Funny and packed full of great actors who were in elementary school when I finished collage, this was worth staying awake for.

poster from: http://www.impawards.com/2010/scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_ver9.html

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this movie. It was a Shawn pick, but I may have liked it more than him. I thought it was so clever and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok these last few movies I have not even heard of - I seem to be out of the movie loop lately!!

    ReplyDelete