Sunday, June 28, 2009

28 June 2008. A picture from the Hungary/Romania trip.

We did a lot this day: trip to Tata, delicious lunch, nap for the jet lagged traveler, tour of the city, tour of the Palace grounds by night. I put up a lot of pictures from the day last year, so it wasn't so terribly hard to choose this one.

I. Love. Hungarian. Food. I could happily eat it for the rest of my life. I like cabbage, I like sausage, I love goulash, I love saucy things with various forms of meat on noodles. I like pork. Their food is delicious and was a highlight of my trip.

3 comments:

  1. And the cherry soup! And the mushroom soup! Yummaroo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. Cherry soup. 90% of the reason I planted a cherry tree in my back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would LOVE eating there - those sound like things I love to eat! -S

    ReplyDelete