Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The song I can't get out of my head right now.

This came about because I wanted to hear the song "I do" by J. Giles Band. When seized by this desire of late, I have taken to finding the song on YouTube. If there isn't an official video there, someone has done their own mediocre slide show/video that I can not watch while still hearing the song. While listening to "I Do," I stumbled across someone's 80's play list and it was quite good. I YouTube spiraled for a bit until I stumbled across this song.

Reading the title, I thought to myself "I have no idea what John Couger Mellencamp song this is." I hit play and dimly from the back crannies of my mind remembered it from so long ago. And bam! Stuck in my head. I really like the lyrics, though. In a sparse song way, they rightly capture young love and all its fumblings

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, no memory of the song here. But it does sound good! -S

    ReplyDelete