Sunday, August 31, 2008

Letters written in August

It is the dog days of the resolution. During my two weeks off I finished writing notes and sending pictures to all the people who went on the trip to Hungary, then I put my pen down. What letters that were written were to the pen pals I've made through LEX and to Sara. I returned from my trip with about eight Sara letters to respond to and during the trip she wrote me a very long one. It is a fabulous letter, filled with multiple fonts and clip art. Future Historians will love that one.

1 August--YRUU
2 August--YRUU
3 August--YRUU
4 August--YRUU
5 August--YRUU
6 August--YRUU
7 August--YRUU
8 August--YRUU
9 August--YRUU
10 August--YRUU
11 August--No one
12 August--No one
13 August--No one
14 August--No one
15 August--No one
16 August--No one
17 August--Jan
18 August--LEX Diane (movies)
19 August--LEX Diane (food)
20 August--Sara
**Letter Back--Jenna, YRUU parent
21 August--BroMAunts
22 August--No one
23 August--No one
24 August--No one
25 August--Postcard Sara
**Letter Back LEX Dorothy (2)
26 August--Deborah
27 August--LEX Gerry
28 August--LEX Don
29 August--Sara
30 August--Sara
31 August--No one

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I make historians happy! You as a current one and future ones as well! Woo hoo! Now I have 16 letters to write back to you...must get home to write!!! -S

    ReplyDelete