Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lint Progress: Seams to Fit

After a doctor appointment, I stopped by "Seams to Fit" to see if anything fit me. The store is located at 2264 NW Raleigh and, according to it's website, "offers an upscale retail environment for consignment of your quality articles." It is a very nice environment and the clothing was very high quality. It was also very expensive. I'm not really an Armani-suit wearing person, but if I were, I would shop here.

I had a lot of time to kill, so I tried a lot of things on. Including super fancy clothing that I had no intention of buying, even if it did fit. Clothing that costs over $40.00 makes me a bit nervous to wear. Some of the dresses I was trying on were $80.00 to $100.00. Used.

Nothing, sadly, fit. I'm being very picky about fit and nothing fit the bill. Still, I left in good spirits. This won't be a main clothing store for me, but I'll probably stop in once in awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Well, rats again. But it is nice to know that you can get high end consignment if needed. We have quite a few of those here...need $200 Manolo's? You can find them, and that's quite a deal...but still... -S

    ReplyDelete