Sunday, February 3, 2008

Letters written in January.

14 January--Linda. Thank you note
15 January--Peter Ames Carlin. The excellent TV columnist in The Oregonian.
16 January--Jenna. My ex-roommate who does write letters.
17 January--Eugenie Olson. Author of Love in the time of taffeta.
18 January--Sara. Also writes letters.
19 January--Jim Carmin. Author of "Dear Readers, the Letter Must Not Die"
20 January--Jan B. Thank you note
21 January--Susan. Sporadic letter writing college friend.
22 January--Mary. Apparently she got married. I wrote for details.
23 January--Mom. Sent a word search I created so she could entertain herself while recovering from surgery.
24 January--Inara Verzemniks. Reporter for The Oregonian. I love her writing style and subjects.
25 January--Cindy. I'm not holding out hope for a letter back, but they do come sometimes.
26 January--The Oregonian. I was annoyed that they don't tell us where missing features are.
27 January--Alison Bechdel. I loved this week's comic, and I wrote to tell her so.
28 January--Teresa. I've sort of lost touch with her. Maybe this will revive.
29 January--Graham. Thank you note.
30 January--Matt. Some days dashing off a postcard to someone you live with counts as writing a letter. I mailed it.
31 January--Mark Edlen. I liked the idea of small downtown condos as reported in this article, but disagreed with his definition of "moderate income"

1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK!!! I love this new feature (as I like to call our repeating posts). FABULOUS!!!! :) S

    ReplyDelete