Monday, October 28, 2013

Scenes from a day off.

I took the Monday after my birthday off to recover from the many celebrations.  This was wise.  It was a great day.  

On Sunday I drove to Ikea and bought two more packs of clippy things for the curtain wire.  Today I could take out the wibbily-wobbly and all the postcards are straight now.

I caught up my checking accounts, both the paper copies and the computer record.
 
I had a light treatment for the psoriasis and then it was such a nice day that I walked down to the Rose Quarter to catch the train into town so my friend could buy me a post-birthday drink.  I also wrote a letter while I was waiting for the various trains to take me places.
 
I laid out the shrug pattern on the shrug material.

It was a great day off.

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a great day off! A few errands, a little fun, some relaxation. What more could a girl want?

    ReplyDelete