Thursday, February 28, 2013

Art Building


I've sensed a pattern.  Outside supports start to go up and the exterior of the next story is finished a day or so later.  Light shines through the windows of the newest floor.  Then the next level's ceiling/floor must appear and block the light, as it has with the second floor.  After that, the process repeats itself.  The building is going up fast now, and I suspect that after they hit the final floor, it will seem like a lot of nothing is happening, because I won't be able to see most of what's going on.


Yesterday, when I took the picture, the flagger said, "Hey! Take a picture of me!"  So today I did.  He's quite nice and will usually stop traffic when we cross the street for recess.  He's like our own crossing guard.

1 comment:

  1. How nice that you got a positive interaction with the flagger. Once it's done, I'm hoping for interior pictures. Just sneak in and capture them for us! :)

    ReplyDelete