Friday, August 17, 2012

Three sentence movie reviews: Public Enemies.

Channing Tatum is in this movie for about 15 seconds.*  I thought I would like this as I am a fan of all three starring actors (Bale, Cotillard, Depp) but Michael Mann likes to make those "manly men doing manly things" movies that I find mostly boring, as I did this one.  However, there are a fun amount of small parts and cameos to look for (Hey that's Billy Crudup/Lili Taylor/Givonni Ribisi/Leelee Sobieski!).


*Possible lucrative movie site: clocking the amount of screen time an actor logs in each film.  Thus, those of us on personal film festivals would be able to better judge if we wanted to view a film in which an actor appears.  Feel free to take this idea and run with it.  Just tell me when you get it up and running.

2 comments:

  1. I like your movie site idea, although it sounds a bit time consuming. The only other person I know who's seen this movie is my brother, but he's a manly man who likes to do manly things, so maybe that's why he liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea about movie timing and I love the list of cameos.

    ReplyDelete