Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast!

After the Turkey Trot, I spent the morning at Mom's, reading about cats on the Oregon Humane Society's web site while Chris and Mom cooked. My job was to bring rolls and I had finished them on Wednesday. After that cooking was finished, we traveled to Aunt Pat's for the famous Thanksgiving dinner.

Chris carves.
Aunt Carol made a scrumptious Brussels Sprout dish.

My plate: Brussels sprouts, the Parker House rolls I made, steamed broccoli and carrots, stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes, the traditional rice dressing.
It was so delicious I ate it all.
After that came a very long game of Trivial Pursuit and eventually dessert.

It was a lovely Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Looks tasty! Glad you actually got a picture with a person in it...since we only took food ones!!! -S

    ReplyDelete