Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New sidebar feature.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, my state quarter collection--which was six quarters away from being complete--has now left my possession. I'm sad about this because collecting state quarters since 1999 has been a very happy nerdy sort of thing with me. So, I will collect them again. The trick will be finding the over sized holder to display them in. It was huge, and had a big multicolored map of the United States with a space to display each quarter in its full glory.

After I find that or something similar to it, I can recreate the magic. I've posted a list of the state quarters I'm missing and as I recover them, I will remove them from the list.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I am confused. Were they stolen? How did you lose them???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new feature! I am sad that you have to have it, but you know that your letter writers will now be slipping quarters into your letters just for fun. -S

    ReplyDelete