Thursday, November 22, 2007

Storage & Shelving Solutions: Over 70 projects and ideas that fit your budget, space and lifestyle. Readers Digest.

This book rocks! It is so cool that I took it over to show my brother on Thanksgiving. By the time I finished pointing out all the cool projects, he suggested I buy the book. Which I will, if I don’t get it for Christmas. You will most likely see a project or two from this book appearing in my house. For instance: floating shelves. You know how they get them to float? By using hollow core doors. They also have several projects for adding storage between the studs in interior walls. Which is very cool. You don’t know how cool it is until you see the pictures. Very ingenious stuff in here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your project updates. That is one of the things I hate about renting. Its hard to add those personal solutions to a place you don't own. Not a big deal to add them...but then you either have to leave them behind or dismantle them. I saw a great kitchen solution in my real simple...pot and pan lid hold that attaches to the inside of your cabinet door ($3 from Ikea). I want that! I really dislike crazy lid messes. Can't wait to see the projects! -S

    ReplyDelete