Thursday, June 27, 2013

Three sentence movie reviews: Before Midnight

I did a good job of keeping myself in the dark about this film so everything was a revelation, which made it that much more fun to watch.  So I'm not going to tell you any details, but that this was enjoyable, if uncomfortable and I loved how real it was.  Linklater/Delpy/Hawke said on the Fresh Air interview* that they have zero ideas for a sequel, but how could they have any idea where these characters will be in another  nine years?**

Cost:  $8.00?  I was blithely spending vacation money at this point, so I didn't pay attention.  The web site doesn't tell me the prices either.
Where watched:  At the Flicks with Sara.


*Very good, but reveals much about the movie.  I saved it for listening to after I viewed.
**And I'll sit back and wait patiently for them to think of something.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are right, I have no idea of the cost. I loved the movie (minus the one issue we discussed where I needed to avert my eyes) immensely. I'm SO glad we saw it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I just got to live commenting. So fun!

    ReplyDelete