Sunday, November 18, 2012

Three sentence movie reviews: The Tourist

The review I read for this movie could be summed up as "eh," so I bypassed it when it was in theaters.  But because I loved Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck's* previous film** and because the movie was just sitting there at the library and because I really like both main actors I took it home and watched it.  And I LOVED THIS MOVIE which was chock full of glamour and intrigue in that old Hollywood way without being slowly paced in that old Hollywood way.

Cost:  free from library
Where watched: at home


*My favorite director name, ever.
**The Lives of Others, which you really must see if you haven't already.

poster from: http://www.impawards.com/2010/tourist.html

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that one is interesting. I was wondering. Sometimes Jolie annoys me, as of late. So I avoided it.

    ReplyDelete