Friday, April 10, 2009

Bus tip. Throw away your garbage...

In the proper receptacle. Like the handy trash can sitting not 10 feet from this bench.

Look. It's like this: at your home, you can throw your waxy q-tips wherever you choose. But here, at the platform where many, many people wait for trains, please take the time to deposit your detritus in the trash can provided.

I could write a separate post about not cleaning your ears in public, but I think you might be too far gone to understand why personal grooming is best done in private.

4 comments:

  1. oh man - i just gave you a standing ovation. amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww...gross! I have also seen flossing on the bus... -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. The punny title was not lost on me. . . bravo! Also, clipping fingernails--totally gross AND an annoying sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since the epic scavenger hunt you had from the apt. you lived in downtown - which included finding a Q-tip (and my team did find a nasty, dirt-crusted one in the street) - I see Q-tips lying around everywhere.

    I've always wondered why. Who takes Q-tips out of the house with them on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete