Thursday, March 19, 2009

Three sentence movie reviews--Revolutionary Road.


Sometimes, it makes all the difference who you watch the movie with. With me in the theater were two women who found a lot of this movie funny and laughed accordingly. I wouldn't have noticed if I was watching it by myself, but the things they were laughing at were funny, even in this grim, depressing, well-acted movie.

Bechdel rating: Two women. Yep. Who talk to each other. Yep. About something besides a man. Not really.

2 comments:

  1. I wish those ladies had been in my theater. This movie made me feel like going out and getting a gone with which to shoot myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I always feel like I am that person...laughing when no one else is. Though I doubt that would have been the case with this movie. I have avoided it due to presumed sadness. -S

    ReplyDelete