Saturday, May 17, 2008

Three sentence movie reviews--All the Real Girls

Every once in awhile I fall in love with a movie as I did with this one. This movie portrays the most real reflection of an early-twenties relationship I have ever seen. As a bonus, it also contains delightful vignettes which have little to do with advancing the story, but are wonderful.

Darn it, I need one more sentence. It's just a single word: Magic!

Also, don't you think the phrase "every once in awhile" should have morphed into one German-esque looking word: everyonceinawhile.

I also feel the same about the phrase "this morning". Let's remove that space. We say it as one word anyway. "thismorning"

1 comment:

  1. This one is now in my queue because of you. It sounds very interesting. And I am not sure about the one word conglomerations... -S

    ReplyDelete