Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just one thing mission one completed

I envisioned "just one thing" as running Sunday through Saturday, but Saturday came and went and I still hadn't gotten the dryer vent tube. But I figure that I posted the original post on a Monday, so a task completed on Sunday still falls within the "week" qualifications. And on Sunday I completed my task. Dryer vent hose was bought, installed and the old one made its way to the trash can.

My "just one thing" task for this week: Goodwill run. I've got a ton of stuff to go.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent! My just one thing? Put away the accumulation of clothing on the chair near my closet. It has some items in it that I wore 2 weeks ago! Yesterday, it was accomplished. Last night, the clothes I wore to the symphony (yes, highly populated by white hairs and those who need walkers) also made their way into the closet. If the seed for depositing clothes is there...
    I had been pecking away at the pile all week, but last night. Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to sit and comment for a bit...but getting ready for church calls...

    More from me, later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!

    Darn that church. So demanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! :) When Shawn was at rehearsal for choir, I went shopping for part 2 of my 4 part couponing extravaganza. Do demanding as well! :) I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete